Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Private Student Loan Options

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Hello,

My name is Anthony and I have $91,000 of student loan debt that I recently consolidated. I am currently paying interest only ($400/month) to Lendkey. The repayment plan they have is 4 years of interest only followed by 11 years of principle and interest ($900/month). I was recently laid off, but am moving to California within the year with my fiancé to pursue a career in law enforcement. I am looking for any options to lower my payments to make this debt more manageable.  Any advice is appreciated.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-04-25

PM

agullo2 - 15 August 2017 07:12 PM

Hello,

My name is Anthony and I have $91,000 of student loan debt that I recently consolidated. I am currently paying interest only ($400/month) to Lendkey. The repayment plan they have is 4 years of interest only followed by 11 years of principle and interest ($900/month). I was recently laid off, but am moving to California within the year with my fiancé to pursue a career in law enforcement. I am looking for any options to lower my payments to make this debt more manageable.  Any advice is appreciated.

Get loans from shorttermcredits. Apply now for the instant money you need without credit card check. Fill the quick application form and get a loan up to $ 5000.

Joined 2018-10-09

PM

Hello everyone!!!

For quick and easy student loan

https://persaloan.com

Joined 2019-05-15

PM

Looking for ways to help cover the cost of college after exhausting all the scholarship, grant and federal student loan options out there?

Signature

cho vay tiền bằng giấy tờ xe máy uy tín tại Hà Nội.