Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Boy do i need help.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-09-21

PM

I want to start by i am tire of listening to everyone wine about their loans because i am in a situation that takes the cake.
I got married and i inherited my wife’s debt and we don’t know what to do. Apparently she consolidated many years ago when you can do the consolidation and her interest rate is around 7%. Because she consolidated everyone says nothing more we can do. Her debt is 125K and I have been paying $1100 a month every month for 9 years straight now. Her current balance is 100K. So essentially i have paid off her loan almost, but i still have 100k to go. I am seeing that we will pay triple that amount when said an done.
What can i do? How do i get a lower % rate. Can i get forgiveness?
Please help.
Thanks-
C

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2018-09-11

PM

Hi, I just came across this post and find very informative. here I am talking about student education help center online just visit http://juliawall.sites.gettysburg.edu/westpoint61/common-myths-about-resume-writing/index This is complete guide and source for students who need help in writing resume, essay & paper etc.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2018-12-30

PM

Maybe you should contact a lawyer with your question? I think he should help you with your problem.

Signature

sds