Welcome guest, please Login or Register

NEW from Obama’s 2015 budget proposal….

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-01

PM

What happened to the proposal? Is there an update? Had a hard time finding any information on this. Thanks!

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2013-04-01

PM

flores1 - 08 December 2015 08:44 PM

what happened with this proposal?

I too am wondering where this all stands? Ive been on IBR for 5 years (but have taken multiple breaks from payments so am only about 3 years into the 10 required) high debt with low income public school teacher. PSLF was my only hope that i can someday be debt free

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-05-26

PM

Good day,
I am Mr Jarmila Connell, the managing director of RAPID RESPONSE LOAN FIRM,we are certified loan lenders located in Los Angeles California,USA.We offer loan to people who are in need of loans.Are you in need of a loan of any purpose? Do you want to pay your bills? Are you in any financial problem? Do you need a financial solution? We are here to solve your financial problems,We give loans for different purpose just to suit our customer’s taste,our loans are cheap,easy and fast,and it takes just three steps (1)Apply online (2) Fast Approval (3) Check your bank..Contact us today for that loan you desire,we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at low interest rate of 2.00%.

Our services include;

(1)PERSONAL LOANS (SECURE AND UNSECURED)

(2)BUSINESS LOANS (SECURE AND UNSECURED)

(3)HOME IMPROVEMENT

(4)INVESTORS LOAN

(5)AUTO LOANS

(6)WEDDING LOANS

(7)HEALTH LOANS ETC.

For more information,and application please visit our website @

http://rapidresponseloanfirm.my-acct.com

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-04-12

PM

I have recently, single handedly discharged $90,000 worth of adverse negative accounts from off of my credit report. (Trans Union, Equifax, Experian). $60,000 of which was IRS Fed Tax Lien. The sum total of said cost, to me was $4.95 (four dollars, ninety five cents). The $4.95 was spent on Equifax complete Advantage plan. Which is 30 days access to my credit report with all three Consumer Reporting Agencies. You pay with a $20.00 pre paid visa card, as to eliminate the option for a recurring monthly payment (it bumps up to $29.99 after the initial 30 day promo). Having said, All three of these CRA’s knew me very well by the end of that 30 day period. I thought TU was going to offer me a job at one point (lolol). These CRA’s don’t have any power, nor do they have the authority to post ANY negative accounting info. on my account. I simply will not allow it. And that is a fact.
Know who you are and how to flex your authority, and you will never have to worry about negative adverse accounts on “YOUR” Credit report. It is your’s, is it not? So, flex that authority, and stop allowing these Corporations to crap all over your NAME. CONTRACT!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)