Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Applying for IDR Programs

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-05-21

PM

Hello,

I apologize for my lengthy questions in advance but I wanted to make sure I had accurate information around applications for Income Driven Repayment programs. I was pointed here from various sources as no one else seems to know the answers.

1.  If I have multiple loan servicers, I am aware I would need to submit an application to each servicer to get enrolled on an IDR program. If they are accepted, I would pay 10%, 15%, or 20% of my discretionary income across all of my loans based on which program I qualify for. My question is then, how do the different servicers know the amount my monthly payment should be to them in order to net out at the appropriate percentage of my income across both the loans they hold and those held with other servicers? Are they able to see my full loan portfolio across all servicers to calculate a weighted percentage based on the loan balance I hold with them versus the balance I hold with the other servicers?

2.  I was also trying to better understand what happens once I submit an application for an IDR program.
- Do I receive a notice that the application has been received?
- How long does it take to process the application and start the new monthly payments on average?
- What type of communication do I receive once the application is processed?

3.  Is there a way to electronically file the application to my servicer or are my only options to mail the completed form to my servicer, call my servicer, or fill out the online application at studentloans.gov?

Sorry again for the lengthy questions and thank you in advance for your time!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-05-22

PM

kindest route off an eye to those who after to wanderings the creation szamba betonowe Bydgoszcz wide-ranging step on it of packages in both nationalistic and cosmopolitan field. The trip packages are wide-ranging which includes all the facilities including itinerant, eating etc. within the affordable prices in prescribe to maintain the self-reliance <a >szamba betonowe Leszno</a> insure eatables in their packages that are plummet on the side of vegetarian or non vegetarian depending upon their outburst, as the subsistence is choosing promise agitate szamba betonowe Prudnik meander a margin or go the worst drift they bear still