Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Wage Garnishment

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Hello,

I have three private student loans that I have been paying a debt collector. For the past two months they wont answer my phones calls and cash my checks. Now I got a wage garnishment for one of my student loans at work. How do I stop this or get this taken care of?

Thank you,
J.F.

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-04-12

PM

I have successfully discharged roughly $90,000 worth of adverse, negative accounts from off of my credit report (Trans Union, Equifax and Experian) in the last three months. I am not the person to speak to in regard to student loans, or having my paychecks levied. But I have a friend who specializes in these areas of law. If you like I can give you his information and he will be able to help you. The bottom line is that you have a debt collector garnishing your wages and they are more than likely doing so illegally. Send me a message and I will hook you up with my friend. I’d say the first thing he is going to do is put an end to the garnishment. Thereafter, you can build your case. Is this a third party debt collector that is Garnishing your checks? If so he may be able to help you build your case. It’s securities fraud. And have they even gotten a court order to do so (even if they did it is still securities fraud, in which case they used the Judge to launder it). Send me a message and I will give you my friends information. He is a Private Attorney General that specializes in Tax law, trust law, mortgage/foreclosures, and student loans. He’s great at what he does and he’s not at all expensive. Good luck…

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-06

PM

Hello, I have been reading a lot of these posts and a lot of people seem to be having problems with their
Student Loans, Taxes (that’s me) and Mortgage debt. I have a private Attorney General who has helped me
tremendously with my tax debt. He also specializes in Student Loans and Mortgage debt/Foreclosures.
He is more than fair with his fee (Very inexpensive). He guarantees results. No magic wand, or anything
like that but he gets it done rather quickly. send me a message if you’re interested. If they are already
garnishing your wages, definitely send me a message.