Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Answers from Heather :: Private Student Loans :: Thread

delinquency private student loans

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-08-01

PM

I’ve been in delinquency for more than 12 months now. Debts collection agency have had called me many times and threatened me as well. I’ve been working all summer long and can only saved up a little, however, my car had decided to broke down and I’ve used the saving money to fixed it. Moreover, school is coming up in a month and tuition is coming to due. At the moment, I’m working to pay for my tuition and letting my student loans in further delinquency. I’ve had tried many personal loans applications but all have denied due to bad credits of delinquency. I don’t know what to do anymore. Debt collectors have been calling me none stopped. They’ve threatened me in many worse possible ways. I owed them $5500 but they made it seem like I owed them a lot more and will not settle for less than that. I’ve paid minimal interest to the point that they’ve overdrawn from my bank account to the point that I have to switched to other banks. They have called me to the point that i would be afraid to even look at my phone.
Please I don’t know what do to anymore. I don’t know how to settle this matter anymore. I’ve hit rock bottom and there’s no one to help me out. I have school tuition I worried about now and therefore, putting this off. But I’m afraid the further I put this off the more interest I’ll get from them. And not only that it has affect my credit so bad that I can’t even dwelled out of.