PM

Thank you!

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 154

Joined 2015-01-08

PM

Income based payments are based only on the amount of income you have. So, your payments won’t be different if you have $50,000 in loans or $150,000 in loans. The only thing your loan amount affects is whether or not you qualify for an income based plan (if your loan amount is small and you make too much money, you won’t qualify.)

The interest will only come to bite you in the end if you have to claim it as taxes after the 20-25 year forgiveness periods.
I am currently not paying more than the income based payment because I am counting on PSLF. If I thought I’d switch to a non-pslf eligible job, i might consider paying more, and I purposefully left some loans out of the consolidation because they were already direct loans and had high interest rates (which means if I ever did have to repay them, I could target my payments towards those loans first and pay less interest in the end). But in the meantime, I think I’ll try to stay in the program (unless a job comes along that offers a salary that would make it possible to pay off in 10 years)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-05

PM

you dont need to be broke and bankrupt, looking for business loans Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2021-05-28

PM

I’ll tell you the answer to your problems is a hacker, you can get any sophisticated hack services by contacting “jamiehacking99 at g.mail com”, I talk from good experience with him( I found him on a dark web forum for hackers). Get your score fixed up to 790-820 instantly with him. Or you can request a blank atm/debit card from him. The card contains about 69,700k in it, the amount in the card renews after every 60 days, it’s a splendid algorithm hack for ATM’s, so you can withdraw limitlessly without being noticed. That card was really my saving grace against college loan debts!

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2021-09-15

PM

It is normal to some extent, but to another extent not very. It all depends on how you think things will turn out. I in such cases do not rush to make a decision, it can be made hastily, which is not very correct, and later you can go bankrupt because of it. In the last situation like this I turned to Mortgage Advice Birmingham, because I think it is much easier to use the mortgage to solve a problem with money and later make an investment, than to try other ways to get money. Anything is risky, but your dream you have with the car must be realized, so you are entitled to try any method. I consider that through the mortgage you can also pat your bad patrimony, but also manage to make a new purchase